Anne joined Morrisons as a leasehold enfranchisement specialist in March 2017. She has a background in property and company law and has specialised in leasehold enfranchisement work since qualifying in 2000. She is a member of CILEx and ALEP.
Anne advises on all aspects of leasehold enfranchisement including:
- Lease extensions (statutory and non-statutory)
- Freehold purchases of block of flats (known as collective enfranchisement)
- Freehold purchases of houses
- Tenants' right of first refusal to acquire the freehold of their building
- Right to manage applications
Anne has particular expertise and success in dealing with missing landlord applications.
She also assists clients with setting-up and running their management companies and residents associations and advises with ongoing property and company matters.
Her clients include individual tenants, groups of tenants and corporate, charitable and private landlords.
Recent client, London
I feel extremely fortunate to have been put in touch with you and to have benefited from all your thoroughness and expertise. I've heard a couple of horror stories from friends in the last few months concerning their own attempts to extend leases and I realise how well it's worked out for me”