Employment solicitors

Employment law

When you have problems at work you want them resolved quickly and cost-effectively, so work is as rewarding as it should be. 

Work is a big part of your life and if things go wrong, you need to be able to speak to specialist employment solicitors who will provide expert legal advice on settlement agreements, unfair dismissal, bullying or harassment claims, discrimination, disciplinary or grievance issues, and tribunal claims.

You spend a lot of time at work and most or all of your other commitments and activities are dependent on the earnings it delivers. So, it’s important that you feel secure about your position, satisfied with the conditions under which you are employed and confident that you are being treated fairly.

Our team of employment solicitors have dealt with situations similar to yours many times, but will always deliver pragmatic advice based on your individual case. We will explore your options with you and help you to determine a course of action that is best for you and your circumstances.

We also recognise that value for money is also a concern for you, so we provide estimates and updates to help you to project manage costs effectively. Our employment solicitors offer a range of innovative pricing solutions to ensure that our services are tailored to your budget as well as your need. You may also find that household, contents or other insurance policies held by you or a member or your family feature provisions covering legal costs. We will discuss this with you when you call us. It is also worth noting that in order to reach agreement, especially a settlement agreement, your employer may be willing to pay some or all of your legal fees.

At Morrisons, our employment solicitors understand that whatever the circumstances, when you have problems at work you want them resolved quickly and cost-effectively. Our team of employment solicitors comprises experienced specialists and is recognised by both the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners

The team is incredibly user friendly, pragmatic and supportive in its approach

Chambers and Partners

Products and services

Below is a quick overview of a number of the ways in which the Morrisons team is able to support you.

Make an enquiry

Whether you need a quote, have a question, or would like to get in touch with one of our team, please fill out the form below and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.