Criminal Finance Act 2017
Criminal Facilitation of Tax Evasion Statement of Compliance
Criminal Finance Act 2017 – Criminal Facilitation of Tax Evasion Statement of Compliance
As a provider of legal services, Morr & Co LLP aims to adopt the high standards of integrity and professionalism, and expects all partners and staff to do the same. We uphold the highest standards of quality and service and act with honesty and transparency on all matters. We are trusted advisors.
We do not tolerate tax evasion or its facilitation by this firm or our clients or associated persons.
We have in place prevention procedures to guard against any offences under the Criminal Finances Act 2017 including:
- Carrying out risk assessments as to exposure to tax evasion.
- Adoption of prevention procedures including control and supervision of associated persons.
- Commitment by senior management to preventing the facilitation of tax evasion.
- Applying due diligence procedures.
- Communicating our prevention policies and procedures throughout the firm and carrying out appropriate training.
- Regularly monitoring and reviewing our prevention procedures and making improvements where necessary.