From Friday 15th December 2023, our Ash Vale office will permanently close and our team will complete their move to our Fleet office, from where they have mostly been working for the last year.
These changes are being made to support closer collaboration among our teams in the region and to embrace modern working practices. This move will also help us provide an even better service to our valued clients.
We remain firmly committed to our clients in Ash Vale and across the region and want to reassure you that this transition will be smooth and the quality of our service will remain steadfast.
Below are some key points about the move:
- There will be no changes to the Ash Vale team and we do not anticipate any disruption to the work we do for our clients.
- Our contact details, including phone numbers and email addresses, will remain the same, ensuring the team can be easily reached as before. The address of our Fleet office is provided below.
- Any important documents we hold for our clients will continue to be stored securely in our Fleet office or at our secure off-site facility.
- There will be no changes to our bank details and any funds we hold on our client’s behalf will continue to be securely held in the same client bank accounts.
- Clients are welcome to meet our team at any of our offices, including Fleet, Farnborough and our recently established Guildford office.
We are confident that this move will enable us to provide a higher level of service and support to our clients, with the entire team eager to extend a warm welcome at our new Fleet office.
The Fleet office address is:
Morr & Co LLP
Flagship House, Reading Road North
Fleet, GU51 4WP