The history of Cozens, Moxon & Harts incorporating Graham Whitworth & Co
In 1903 Edgar Cozens started business in Hampton and in 1990 the firm (by then called Cozens & Moxon) joined with the practice of Harts, which had been operating in Teddington since 1940. On 1 October 2005 Graham Whitworth & Co, established in Hounslow in 1985, merged with Cozens Moxon & Harts.
The firm, now called Cozens Moxon & Harts Solicitors (incorporating Graham Whitworth & Co), practised from its two offices at 24 The Causeway, Teddington and 35 Ashley Road, Hampton until it merged with Morrisons Solicitors LLP in May 2013.
The Morrisons team now operate in Teddington form offices at 8 Waldegrave Road. https://www.morrlaw.com/teddington/
Although correct at the time of publication, the contents of this newsletter/blog are intended for general information purposes only and shall not be deemed to be, or constitute, legal advice. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss as a result of acts or omissions taken in respect of this article. Please contact us for the latest legal position.