We are asking for your help in allocating funds to local charities.
To celebrate its commitment to its local communities, we are launching a month-long online competition, giving away £1,000.
Staff from our five offices in Redhill, Wimbledon, Woking, Camberley and Teddington have each chosen a charity close to their locations and will be supporting them throughout the next 12 months with various fundraising initiatives.
The chosen charities are:
• Relate Mid Surrey, who carry out relationship counselling, family counselling, and young people’s counselling in Reigate, Epsom and Leatherhead
• Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice, who provide specialist palliative care to adult patients and their families who have been affected by a terminal illness
• Age UK, who delivers a number of services, provide advice and speak up for those that cannot speak for themselves.
• INS, who provide ongoing support for people who are living with Neurological conditions taking over after the NHS stops.
• LinkAble, provide children, teenagers and adults with learning disabilities a place of support and respite throughout the year.
Here’s where you can get involved!
Show some love for your local charity and vote for them in our survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/CharitySurvey2016.
The voting closes on Tuesday 31 May and the winning charity will receive a £500 donation. The other four charities won’t be forgotten though as they will each receive a cheque for £125.
What’s more, one lucky voter will be entered into a free prize draw to win a Morrisons Solicitors goody box!
Morrisons Solicitors provide legal services to individuals, families and businesses across Surrey and South West London and were founded nearly 300 years ago.
For more information please visit www.morrlaw.com.
Although correct at the time of publication, the contents of this newsletter/blog are intended for general information purposes only and shall not be deemed to be, or constitute, legal advice. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss as a result of acts or omissions taken in respect of this article. Please contact us for the latest legal position.