Section 101 – Saving for lights in party walls etc.
London Building Act 1894
Nothing in this Act shall authorise any interference with an easement of light or other easements in or relating to a party wall or take away abridge or prejudicially affect any right of any person to preserve or restore any light or other thing in or connected with a party wall in case of the party wall being pulled down or rebuilt.
The London Building Act 1894
- Section 5 – Definitions
- Section 87 – Rights of owners of adjoining lands respecting erection of walls on line of junction
- Section 88 – Rights of building owner
- Section 89 – Rights of adjoining owner
- Section 90 – Rules as to exercise of rights by building and adjoining owners
- Section 91 – Settlement of differences between building and adjoining owners
- Section 92 – Power for building owner to enter premises
- Section 93 – Building owner to underpin adjoining owner’s building
- Section 94 – Security to be given by building owner and adjoining owner
- Section 95 – Rules as to expenses in respect of party structures
- Section 96 – Account of expenses to be delivered to adjoining owner
- Section 97 – Adjoining owner may object to account
- Section 98 – Building owner may recover if no appeal made
- Section 99 – Structure to belong to building owner until contribution paid
- Section 100 – Adjoining owner liable to expenses incurred on his requisition
- Section 101 – Saving for lights in party walls etc.