Family law and divorce solicitors
Postnuptial agreement solicitors
Morr & Co's postnuptial agreement solicitors provide expert advice and guidance to help clients protect their assets and secure their financial interests in the future.
What is a postnuptial agreement?
Postnuptial agreements are legal contracts entered into by couples after marriage. These agreements outline the financial and property rights of each spouse in the event of a divorce or separation. While postnuptial agreements are not legally binding in the UK, they can be taken into account by the court when considering financial settlements.
Why choose Morr & Co as your postnuptial agreement solicitors?
- Our postnuptial agreement solicitors have assisted many clients to negotiate postnuptial agreements which protect their Interests and provide clarity on financial arrangements In the event that the marriage breaks down.
- Our team of experienced family law experts can assist with all aspects of postnuptial agreements, from negotiation and drafting to execution and enforcement.
- Our team has extensive experience with postnuptial agreements and can provide expert advice on a wide range of issues, including pre-marital assets, inheritance rights, trust assets, and business/commercial Interests
- We are a friendly, approachable team who are committed to providing our clients with outstanding legal advice and practical solutions.
- We have in-house specialists in conveyancing, private client law, corporate law, commercial law, and tax law who can provide expert advice on these issues.
If you are considering entering into a postnuptial agreement, or if you need advice on an existing agreement, our postnuptial agreement solicitors are here to help.
Meet the team
News and insights
Insights - 29/11/2022
Growth continues with two new partnersview all family law news
Insights - 28/11/2022
What is good divorce week?view all family law news
News - 15/09/2022
Grandparents and guardianshipview all family law news
News - 22/08/2022
Two New Partners at Morr & Coview all family law news
Insights - 28/07/2022
Matrimonial Assets & Negotiating Divorceview all family law news
Insights - 11/04/2022
Spousal Maintenance and Capitalisationview all family law news
News - 04/02/2022
Making the most of your meetingview all family law news
Insights - 25/01/2022
Cohabiting Q&Aview all family law news
Insights - 12/11/2021
Divorce Delays… What’s the alternative?view all family law news
News - 28/10/2021
Chambers & Partners Rankingsview all family law news
Our contact form is currently down, please send your enquiry to [email protected] or call us on '01737 854 500'