Managing absence and performance – Thinking beyond COVID-19.
- How and when can I treat vaccinated and unvaccinated staff differently?
- Advice and tips on managing Covid related absence including a review of recent Employment Tribunal decisions on employees who refuse to attend or return to the workplace
- How do I effectively performance manage in the post-covid world?
- What do I do when mental health issues affecting staff become interlinked with performance issues?
Are you asking yourself these questions? If so, join us for a discussion in which we focus on how to manage employee absence and performance as we acclimatise to the ‘new normal’.
People Management Exchange
People Management Exchange is organised and hosted by Morr & Co, to provide local employers and human resource practitioners with an opportunity to share information and best practice in an informal setting.
Joining the Exchange is free and will enable you to tap into a wealth of local knowledge and expertise.
What will I get out of it?
- Breakfast meetings featuring a range of guest speakers and experts on people management
- An opportunity to network with local employers and fellow HR practitioners from the private, public and voluntary sectors
- Relevant updates on employment law and how it will affect your organisation
- A forum where you can exchange views, give and receive help, and share best practice
- A regular Employment Law newsletter; and last but not least
- Breakfast to get you started for the day!
You can register for the event here. We want to make this as relevant as possible and welcome any questions in advance so that these can be addressed as part of the program. If you have a question, please send it to: [email protected]
We hope to see you there, but in the meantime if you need any help with any other employment law enquiries then please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team.