EMPLOYMENT LAW WORKSHOP
HOME IS WHERE THE WORK IS! HYBRID WORKING – THE BENEFITS & DRAWBACKS
Overnight millions of employees were required to shift to home or hybrid working in response to Covid-19. Eighteen months on and what was intended as a temporary business continuity measure is looking increasingly like a permanent feature.
In a competitive market with a talent shortage, employers need to option home or hybrid working wherever possible to attract and retain the best staff. At the same time as empowering employees to choose their own destiny however, businesses also need to ensure that it delivers for them too, but enabling hybrid working as a permanent business change presents real and varied challenges.
Join us for a discussion in which we focus on how to reconcile the flexibility demanded by employees with the associated risks and challenges that it presents to business including:
- The Key advantages and challenges of hybrid working (including our insight on the management and HR issues that are emerging);
- The practical and logistical considerations and how to address them; and
- Making the most of your contracts and policies.
People Management Exchange
People Management Exchange is organised and hosted by Morrisons Solicitors, to provide local employers and human resource practitioners with an opportunity to share information and best practice in an informal setting.
Joining the Exchange is free and will enable you to tap into a wealth of local knowledge and expertise.
What will I get out of it?
- Breakfast meetings featuring a range of guest speakers and experts on people management
- An opportunity to network with local employers and fellow HR practitioners from the private, public and voluntary sectors
- Relevant updates on employment law and how it will affect your organisation
- A forum where you can exchange views, give and receive help, and share best practice
- A regular Employment Law newsletter; and last but not least
- Breakfast to get you started for the day!
You can register for the event here. We want to make this as relevant as possible and welcome any questions in advance so that these can be addressed as part of the program. If you have a question, please send it to: [email protected]
We hope to see you there, but in the meantime if you need any help with any other employment law enquiries then please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team.