As part of our 2017 Corporate Insights Seminar Series, Morrisons Solicitors invites you to: Insights in Context: A Shareholder Relations Case Study
Businesses of all sizes can face disruption as a result of shareholder conflict. Our panel of business law experts will give you some insight and practical tips on managing this by guiding you through a case study dealing with a minority shareholder dispute.
Our panel includes guest-speaker Kate Hart, a forensic accountant from Surrey based chartered accountants and tax advisors, Roffe Swayne.
What can I expect to take away from this seminar?
- Learn more about how to deal with problematic minority shareholders.
- Discover how a shareholder’s rights interact with his rights/responsibilities as an employee/director.
- Gain insight on effective management of employee grievance procedures and removing a director.
- Find out how you can compel a shareholder to transfer back his shares and how much it could cost.
- Anticipate minority shareholder/employee disputes and mitigate the risk.
Questions for our panel?
Please feel free to email us in advance of this seminar with any relevant questions to marketing[email protected]
To reserve your complimentary space please email mailto:[email protected] with your preferred venue and date from the below options:
Venue & Date:
21st March – The Lensbury, Broom Road, Teddington, TW11 9NU
22nd March – Morrisons Solicitors, 1st floor, Connect House, 133-137 Alexandra Road, Wimbledon, SW19 7JY
28th March – Reigate Manor, Reigate Hill, Reigate, RH2 9PF
Time & Format:
8:00 – 8:30am – Registration and breakfast
8:30 – 9:30am – Case study presentation and panel discussion
9:30 – 10:00am – Networking and opportunity for further questions
We look forward to seeing you there.