As part of our 2017 Corporate Insights Seminar Series, Morrisons Solicitors invites you to: Insights in Context: An Intellectual Property Case Study
Whether you develop products or know-how, own a client database or simply have a brand to protect, IP rights can be critical to your business. Our expert panel of business lawyers will guide you through a case study revealing some effective ways of protecting and exploiting your IP.
Joining our panel will be an expert guest speaker specialising in Tax (see below for details).
What can you expect to take away from this seminar?
- Understand how to value IP & maximise the tax benefits from its development.
- Learn ways in which you can protect confidential information in an employment and commercial context.
- Discover strategies to stop “copy cat” competitor companies.
- Recognise the hazards of what can happen to IP and confidentially when employees have no contract of employment.
- Learn how to exploit your IP and know-how through licensing and franchising.
To reserve your complimentary space please email [email protected] with your preferred venue and date from the below options:
Venue & Date:
13 June – DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Victoria Way, Woking, GU21 8EW / Guest speaker Leo Bentley, Barnbrook Sinclair
14 June – Reigate Manor, Reigate Hill, Reigate, RH2 9PF / Guest speaker Ruth Brennan, Kingston Smith
20 June – The Lensbury, Broom Road, Teddington, TW11 9NU / Guest speaker Simon Marsh, WSM Partners LLP
21 June – Morrisons Solicitors, 1st floor, Connect House, 133-137 Alexandra Road, Wimbledon, SW19 7JY / Guest Speaker Simon Marsh, WSM Partners LLP
Time & Format:
8:00 – 8:30am – Registration and breakfast
8:30 – 9:30am – Case study presentation and panel discussion
9:30 – 10:00am – Networking and opportunity for further questions
We look forward to seeing you there.