Morrisons Solicitors would like to invite you to our Redhill Corporate Insights Seminar.
Insights in context: Too successful to fail? A case study for the prudent business owner.
Your business is going strong and has a seemingly sustainable future. However, if your key suppliers or customers suddenly face a very different outlook, you could unexpectedly become exposed to risk.
In these circumstances, businesses need to act quickly and business owners should be well-prepared. Our expert panel of business advisors will take you through a case study to help you react, manage and protect your business in a sudden change of circumstances and will guide you through the options should you ever need to consider them.
What can you expect to take away from this seminar?
1. Steps you can take now to limit exposure from supply chain insolvency.
2. How to react in the immediate aftermath should the unthinkable happen.
3. Actions to take in order to limit longer term damage and protect your business.
4. What are your options if you need to consider insolvency.
Date & venue:
Tuesday 6 November 2018 – Morrisons Solicitors, Prospero, Third Floor, 73 London Road, Redhill, RH1 1LQ
8:00 – 8:30am – Registration and breakfast
8:30 – 9:15am – Panel presentation and questions
9:15 – 10:00am – Tea/ coffee and networking
Our panel are repeating this seminar in the Wimbledon areas on an alternative date.
- Click here for our Wimbledon seminar (Morrisons Solicitors Wimbledon Office)