Once again, we are proud to have been recognised by the Chambers and Partners guide as a leading firm of lawyers in a number of key practice areas across the region. The guide highlights both the strength of our teams and our individuals across Surrey and the surrounding areas.
- Stephanie Calthrop-Owen, our Head of Family law, is recognised as a top tier leading individual for Family and Matrimonial matters. In the guide, one client praises Stephanie as being “totally brilliant,” and saying: “She was sympathetic, professional and supportive.”
- Our Employment team have been recognised as a leading regional practice, and department head Joanne Kavanagh has been identified as leading individual. One client describes the department as giving “advice [that] is very clear, and the team are very approachable and very cost-effective.”
- Our new Head of Private Client, Holly Chantler is now rated as an “Up and Coming” lawyer for her Private Client work, with one commentator describing her as being “a very clever, very pleasant individual and the advice she gives is excellent.”
- Our Corporate and Commercial team are ranked as one of the leading practices in the region for Corporate/M&A work, with both Peter Savage and Karen Lord recognised as leading individuals. One client described our team as ““They were a first-class team. I immediately had total confidence that they would safeguard my interests.”
- Matthew Hearsum is recognised as a leading individual for Property Litigation in the region, with “Sources saying he is “very talented” and highlight his “tactical and always flexible” approach.”
Chambers and Partners is an independent and highly regarded annual guide to the leading firms and individuals in the legal industry, both in the UK and globally.
Further details can be found at https://www.chambersandpartners.com/UK/firm/72340/morrisons-solicitors