Private Client Paralegal
An excellent opportunity has arisen in the Private Client department at our Teddington Office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a paralegal who wishes to practice in this area of law to join a busy private client team. The role will be varied and will have a great deal of client contact
Brief outline of the key responsibilities
• To undertake a range of legal, technical and administrative tasks as directed.
• To undertake fee earning work supervised by the Fee Earner and meet the billing targets associated with this
• To assist in the provision of legal services and the giving of legal advice to clients of the firm to the highest standard.
• To provide an efficient and friendly service to clients. To achieve this you will be expected to:
– adopt a business like, polite and sensible approach in your telephone and written dealings with clients, other solicitors and third parties:
– adhere to the client care standards set out in the firm’s terms of business and Standards Manuals.
– write letters and produce documents in so far as possible in plain English and with a good quality of presentation
• Degree or ILEX qualification or proven relevant experience. Time spent studying relevant area of law would be desirable
• At least 1 year’s recent experience of Paralegal work working within the relevant area.
Skills, Attributes and Key Competencies
• Ability to prioritise and organise workload.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work within time constraints.
• Ability to work as a pro-active team member.
• Clear, concise and logical verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to use own initiative.
• Ability to work as part of a team/work alone.
• Good planning, organising and time management skills.
• Ability to prioritise well and work under a tight time schedule.
• Excellent user of email/word/excel, experience of using the internet for legal research.
• Must have good attention to detail.
• Good knowledge of legal terminology and principles.
• The ability to analyze legal documents for accuracy.
• The ability to perform legal research.
To apply please visit https://www.morrlaw.com/careers/.
Closing date Wednesday 11 March.