The main purpose of this role is to assist in the smooth running of the firm by attending to the various financial transactions arising from the work of the firm and its internal operations.
The duties include:
- Bank reconciliation
- Processing bills
- Purchase and sales ledger functions
- Liaising with solicitors, secretaries and 3rd parties to source information
- Preparing and executing CHAPS and BACS payments
- Completing associated transaction paperwork
- Several years experience in the legal industry as a Legal Cashier.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have a good knowledge and understanding of Solicitors Accounts Rules. Skills, Attributes and Key Competencies
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload.
- Ability to work under pressure. • Ability to work within time constraints, particular at month and year end.
- Ability to work as a pro-active team member.
- Clear, concise and logical verbal and written communication skills
The hours of work are Monday, Tuesday and Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm with ½ for lunch.
The closing date for applications for this post is 3 April 2015.
To apply, please click on this link https://morrcareers.www.morrlaw.com/ACCESSSELECT.RECRUIT/Recruitment/VacancyDetails.aspx?VacNo=145