On Tuesday 14th April and Thursday 16th April, solicitors from our Employment and Corporate & Commercial teams ran two “Tips on guiding your business through the coronavirus crisis” webinars, covering:
- Implications on contracts, insurance and force majeure
- CBILS and Personal Guarantees
- The UK Government Furlough Scheme
- Working arrangements, holiday pay and sick pay
Following the webinar, the team produced three briefing notes covering the key topics mentioned above, which can be downloaded below (please note these briefings were up-to-date on Thursday 16th April 2020) :
- Covid 19 – Employment law briefing – click here
- Covid 19 – Corporate Briefing note- click here
- Covid 19 – Principal financial sources of relief for businesses – click here
Click here to subscribe to our corporate insights series to get the latest update and to get invites to further webinars and events.
Although correct at the time of publication, the contents of this newsletter/blog are intended for general information purposes only and shall not be deemed to be, or constitute, legal advice. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss as a result of acts or omissions taken in respect of this article. Please contact us for the latest legal position.