Departments and sectors
Tanuja joined Morrisons in 2012 from Barlow Robbins LLP having previously worked at Laytons in Guildford. She deals with all aspects of commercial property including:
- property finance and secured lending
- commercial leases, licences, surrenders and assignments
- acquisitions and disposals of commercial freehold property
- property aspects of share and asset sales and acquisitions
- non-contentious advice for both landlords and tenants of commercial properties.
Her clients include expanding businesses, investors, corporate occupiers and users of retail, office and industrial premises. She also has particular interest and experience in acting for banks in secured lending transactions involving both UK and overseas borrowers acquiring commercial property in the UK for investment. She also supports all company acquisition and disposal transactions with our Corporate & Commercial team.
In her spare time, Tanuja is a keen ballet dancer and has done ballet since the age of five and has obtained all relevant Royal Academy of Dance Examination qualifications.
- Extreme weather patterns in the... Friday 30th November 2012 4:35am
What my clients say
- "Thank you for all your good work. I appreciate your promptness and professionalism"
- "I found Morrisons very easy to communicate with and they spoke plain english."